KAIROS. Der richtige Moment
Christian Zott takes you on a journey through 2,000 years of European art with paintings by Wolfgang Beltracchi and photographs by Mauro Fiorese.
by Lois Anvidalfarei, Giuseppe Spagnulo, Bruno Wank, and others in the sculpture garden, as well as works by Ernst Barlach and Wilhelm Lehmbruck in the lobby.
House rules and fine print
Access to the exhibition
- The exhibition space of the mSE Kunsthalle is barrier free, the sculpture garden (grawel paths with low incline) can be accessed with strollers and wheelchairs.
- Please park only in the designated parking spots. The court in front of the mSE Kunsthalle must remain accessible to firetrucks and ambulances at all times.
- The Access to the office or conference rooms on the ground floor (doors marked "mSE") is not permitted.
- Bulky objects without medical purpose (umbrellas, backpacks, hiking sticks etc.) have to be deposed at the reception. You are welcome to carry a handbag. There are no lockers.
- Bicycles, scooters and comparable vehicles are not allowed indoors or in the sculpture garden.
- The sculpture garden may be visited with leashed dogs. In the exhibition, dogs or other animals (without medical purpose) are not allowed even when carried.
- The restrooms are accessible to our guests only.
Rules for the exhibition space and the sculpture garden
- In the entire mSE Kunsthalle and the sculpture garden smoking is not allowed. You are welcome to smoke at the ashtray in the court in front of the museum. Please inform the staff at the reception, should you wish to reenter after your break.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the mSE Kunsthalle and the sculpture garden, as is eating and drinking.
- You may not touch the artworks in the mSE Kunsthalle. Please keep a distance from the artworks of at least 50 cm (2 ft).
- All visitors are liable für alle durch sie entstandenen Schäden. Eltern, Aufsichts- oder Erziehungsberechtigte haften für ihre Kinder.
- With consideration of other visitors, we ask you, not to make or take calls in the exhibition, and to mute your mobile phone. Please use headphones for our exhibition app.
Filming and taking pictures
- You are welcome to photograph for non commercial use (no flash please).
- Requests for commercial use or filming via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow the instructions of the staff at all times.
Friday to Sunday, 9 am to 4:30 pm
Currently, the opening hours do not differ on holidays.
For guided tours please contact email@example.com. In addition to the fee of the guided tour, all participants are required to pay the admission fee.
Combination (Kunsthalle and sculpture garden): 9.50 €
reduced 7 €, kids/teens 2 €
Kunsthalle: 7 €
reduced 5 €, kids/teens 1 €
Sculpture garden: 4 €
reduced 3 €, kids/teens 1 €
Guided tour: 80 €
with the curator: 150 €