On Friday, October 7th, the mSE Kunsthalle closes early at 2 pm.
Monday at 6 pm and Wednesday at 3 pm, start at the Kunsthalle
Am Mittwoch (28.09.) letzte Führung, ab dem 3. Oktober wird der Weg abgebaut.
The guided tour is free. Please sign up via email to email@example.com ahead of time (i. e. day before, before 6 pm).
Access (above 12 years of age)
Monday from 3 pm to 5:30 and Wednesday 6 pm to 7:30.
The sculpture must not be accessed in heavy rain or during thunder stroms. We can make no binding predictions.
Am Mittwoch, 28.09., letzte reguläre Führung
Access is free. Please sign up via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time (i. e. the day before, before 6 pm). A reservation is necessary but does not guarantee access (which is weather dependent).
KAIROS. The Right Moment
Christian Zott takes you on a journey through 2,000 years of European art with paintings by Wolfgang Beltracchi and photographs by Mauro Fiorese.
Friday--Sunday, from 9 am to 4:30 pm
The mSE Kunsthalle is closed on the following holidays geschlossen: Neujahr, Tag der Arbeit, Allerheiligen, Heilig Abend, Erster und Zweiter Weihnachtsfeiertag, Silvester
Keine ZugangsNo access rules, no mask mandate. Please observe the common distance and hygene rules.
House rules and fine print
We welcome all visitors and hope to ensure an inspiring and pleasant visit to our museum and the sculpture garden. We kindley ask you to observe the following rules and notices that serve to guarantee the safety of the artworks and the quality of their presentation.
Access to the exhibition
- The exhibition space of the mSE Kunsthalle is barrier free, the sculpture garden (grawel paths with low incline) can be accessed with strollers and wheelchairs.
- Please park only in the designated parking spots. The court in front of the mSE Kunsthalle must remain accessible to firetrucks and ambulances at all times.
- The Access to the office or conference rooms on the ground floor (doors marked "mSE") is not permitted.
- Bulky objects without medical purpose (umbrellas, backpacks, hiking sticks etc.) have to be deposed at the reception. You are welcome to carry a handbag. There are no lockers.
- Bicycles, scooters and comparable vehicles are not allowed indoors or in the sculpture garden.
- The sculpture garden may be visited with leashed dogs. In the exhibition, dogs or other animals (without medical purpose) are not allowed even when carried.
- The restrooms are accessible to our guests only.
Rules for the exhibition space and the sculpture garden
- In the entire mSE Kunsthalle and the sculpture garden smoking is not allowed. You are welcome to smoke at the ashtray in the court in front of the museum. Please inform the staff at the reception, should you wish to reenter after your break.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the mSE Kunsthalle and the sculpture garden, as is eating and drinking.
- You may not touch the artworks in the mSE Kunsthalle. Please keep a distance from the artworks of at least 50 cm (2 ft).
- All visitors are liable for all damages they may have caused. Parents or supervisors are liable for their children's behaviour. They are required to supervise their children and to ensure the safety of the artworks and the observance of the house rules.
- With consideration of other visitors, we ask you, not to make or take calls in the exhibition, and to mute your mobile phone. Please use headphones for our exhibition app.
Filming and taking pictures
- You are welcome to photograph for non commercial use (no flash please).
- Requests for commercial use or filming via email@example.com.
Hinweis zu gendergerechter Sprache: Die mSE Kunsthalle verwendet neben der Beidnennung aus Gründen der Einfachheit das generische Maskulinum. Das gilt auch für diese Regeln.
Please follow the instructions of the staff at all times.
Combination: Kunsthalle and sculpture garden
€9,50 (regular), €7 (reduced), €2 (kids)
Kunsthalle (without sculpture garden)
€7 (regular), €5 (reduced), 2€ (kids)
€4 (regular), €3 (reduced), €1 (kids)
€80 (per group), €150 (with the curator)
Reduced entrance fee for students, people with disabilities and inhabitants of the Ammer Valley (PLZ: 82435, 82433, 82488, 82487, 82442, 82497). Kids are considered to be seven to seventeen years old. Children younger than seven are admitted without charge. There are no other reductions (for example for senior citicens, artists or ICOM-card ownres). Members of the press may not generally enter without charge. Please make an appointment in advance.
Guided Tours generally (not now, though, Covid!) take place on Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 am. Individual guided tours and the guided tour with the curator can be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org. In need to buy a ticket to enter in addition to the price of the guided tour.