We have reopened with certain restrictions (see below) and new opening hours:
Wednesday--Sunday, 11 am to 6 pm
Crucifix II by Ernst Barlach in the local church
KAIROS. The Right Moment
Christian Zott takes you on a journey through 2,000 years of European art with paintings by Wolfgang Beltracchi and photographs by Mauro Fiorese.
Opening hours and address
open Wednesday to Sunday, 11 am to 6 pm
The incidence rate of Landkreis Garmisch-Partenkirchenmust be below 50, please wear a mask (FFP2). If the rate should been between 50 and 100, a reservation via email@example.com your contact information for contact tracing is required.
The mSE Kunsthalle is closed on the following holidays New Year (January 1st), Good Friday, Easter Monday, Labour Day (May 1st), Whit Monday, All Saints (November 1st), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve
House rules and fine print
We welcome all visitors and hope to ensure an inspiring and pleasant visit to our museum and the sculpture garden. We kindley ask you to observe the following rules and notices that serve to guarantee the safety of the artworks and the quality of their presentation.
Access to the exhibition
- The exhibition space of the mSE Kunsthalle is barrier free, the sculpture garden (grawel paths with low incline) can be accessed with strollers and wheelchairs.
- Please park only in the designated parking spots. The court in front of the mSE Kunsthalle must remain accessible to firetrucks and ambulances at all times.
- Please note: Access to the office or conference rooms on the ground floor (doors marked "mSE") is not permitted.
- Bulky objects without medical purpose (umbrellas, backpacks, hiking sticks etc.) have to be deposed at the reception. You are welcome to carry a handbag. There are no lockers.
- Bicycles, scooters and comparable vehicles are not allowed indoors or in the sculpture garden.
- The sculpture garden may be visited with leashed dogs. In the exhibition, dogs or other animals (without medical purpose) are not allowed even when carried.
- The restrooms are accessible to our guests only.
Rules for the exhibition space and the sculpture garden
- In the entire mSE Kunsthalle and the sculpture garden smoking is not allowed. You are welcome to smoke at the ashtray in the court in front of the museum. Please inform the staff at the reception, should you wish to reenter after your break.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the mSE Kunsthalle and the sculpture garden, as is eating and drinking.
- You may not touch the artworks in the mSE Kunsthalle. Please keep a distance from the artworks of at least 50 cm (2 ft).
- All visitors are liable for all damages they may have caused. Parents or supervisors are liable for their children's behaviour. They are required to supervise their children and to ensure the safety of the artworks and the observance of the house rules.
- With consideration of other visitors, we ask you, not to make or take calls in the exhibition, and to mute your mobile phone. Please use headphones for our exhibition app.
Filming and taking pictures
- You are welcome to photograph for non commercial use -- no flash please.
- Please direct any request for commercial use and filming to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow the instrtuctions of the staff at all times.
Ticket prices (EUR)
|Kunsthalle and sculpture garden||Regular||9,50|
|with the curator||150,00|
Reduced entrance fee for students, people with disabilities (70 %), and inhabitants of the ammer valley (PLZ 83435, 82433, 82488, 82487, 82442, 82497). Children/adolescents are considerd to be between seven and seventeen years old. Children younger than seven are admitted without charge. There are no other reductions (for example for senior citicens, artists or ICOM-card owners). Members of the press may not generally enter without charge. Please make an appointment in advance.
Guided Tours generally (not now, though, Covid!) take place on Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 am. Individual guided tours and the guided tour with the curator can be booked via email@example.com. In need to buy a ticket to enter in addition to the price of the guided tour.